Does any of this sound like you?
- You feel stuck.
- You have so much more to offer than what you actually bring to the table at work every day.
- You are incredibly passionate and driven, but can’t seem to bring that energy to your work.
- You are so ready for change but have no clue what it looks like or how to do it.
- You don’t feel like you really fit in where you are.
- You’re a dreamer — you want so much more in your work and life, but have no idea what direction to go.
What if I told you that most of my clients felt the exact same way before we started working together — and that is precisely why they sought out coaching?
The focus of coaching is on bridging the personal and the professional in ways that contribute to stronger leadership and personal growth.
I feel stuck!
That is a feeling we’ve all known at one point or another in our lives. The feeling where you aren’t happy where you are and you know you need to change, and yet, for the life of you, you cannot take a single step because you’re too afraid of what would happen. Afraid that you’ll make a mistake, that you’ll lose your job, that you’ll never find security, that your family will be upset with you. The list of fears goes on and on and is long enough to keep you cemented in place.
Any good coach knows that deep down you are truly creative, resourceful, and whole. Your resilience has gotten you where you are today, and while you might not be able to see it, so has your purpose and your values and your belief in the life you truly want to be living.
Yet somehow you cannot seem to find the red thread that pulls together all the different areas of your life and make sense of all your passions. Or perhaps you’ve buried them beneath years of self-doubt or feeling like you aren’t really capable of doing the things that truly light you up.
When that feeling of being stuck and facing your self-doubt feels so big and overwhelming — you have two choices;
- Accept that this is how life is and continue on the same path; or
- Decide that it’s time to stop letting frustration win and choose a different path.
When you decide that it’s time to change — you have already made the hardest and biggest first step to transforming your life. You’ve chosen to believe that you are capable of being happy and fulfilled.If you identified yourself in the questions I asked above, this is your wakeup call!
Here is secret #1: You get to choose the life you live.
And now here is secret #2: Coaching can act as a catalyst to get you from questioning how you are living your life to feeling certain you are on the right path.
Ask yourself these 4 questions:
- Where am I in my life right now?
- Is this the life I want?
- What is the life I actually want?
- How am I going to create that?
If you can answer those questions on your own, then do! You already have everything you need today to start living a life you truly love that brings you joy and fulfillment. (For the record, I truly believe this is true!)
If, however, the questions loom overhead creating a sense of anxiety and uncertainty, and just seem too big to tackle on your own — then you might prefer to work with a coach.
Coaching isn’t magic, you get out of it what you put in. And when you truly commit to creating transformational change in your life — meaning, when you invest in yourself (time, money, energy, effort) — I can guarantee you that you will create the changes that you once only dreamed of.
And while I may seem biased, I am a coach, after all, I can speak about the transformative power of working with a coach because not only have I seen it time and time again, but I, too, experienced it myself.
Working with a Coach can help you to:
- Overcome mental roadblocks to achieving your true potential
- Set and achieve practical, achievable goals
- Develop new skills and strategies
- Maximize your strengths
- Increase your mental resilience
- Identify your true wants, needs and desires
- Improve your emotional intelligence and communication with others
- Drive your team towards success
- Address and overcome negative behavior and patterns
- Create better habits to achieve your goals
- Know Yourself
- First, we will initiate a ‘Discovery’ process using some diagnostic tools. This is where we connect the dots and begin to build a coherent narrative of your life and career story to date.
- Master Yourself
- Next, we will work on developing key insights using the information we collected in the ‘Discovery’ process to understand at a deep level your strengths, challenges, motivations, goals, dreams, desires and purpose.
- Transform Yourself
- Finally, we will integrate your insights, new skills, goals into an individualized strategic plan that will provide you with a road map to chart the future you want to create for yourself.
- Know Yourself
Transformational change is only possible through deep reflection internally and sustained action externally.
Different coaching packages are available and catered to meet your specific needs. I invite you to contact me for more information and a sample session.