“You can’t teach people everything they need to know. They best you can do is position them where they can find what they need to know when they need to know it.”
~ Seymour Papert
My theory of change for people and organizations is based on one simple premise: The issues that significantly hinder progress for individuals and organizations are the people relationship issues and not the subject matter or the content of the work itself.
Every successful workshop begins with a clear understanding of the needs and objectives of an organization, the teams and its leaders. Workshops focus on personal, professional, team and organizational transformation:
- Defining, developing, and strengthening leadership teams
- Creating leadership alignment
- Building a trusting, values-driven culture
- Strengthening effective communication
- Creating dynamic teams and meaningful relationships
- Engaging people to embrace change and continuous improvement
- Moving beyond compliance and creating real commitment
- Establishing cultural transformation
Contact me for a full workshop catalog.