HOME

Welcome! 


“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” ~ Albert Einstein

Hi. I’m Saeed.

I coach, consult, and create content at the intersection of personal, professional and organizational development.

Intro

I leverage a 30 year career in organizational development and leadership to create effective personal and professional development programs that focus on:

  • Comprehensive assessments
  • Actionable feedback
  • Clear outcomes
  • Tailored guidance
  • Long-term accountability

I have worked with a wide variety of organizations in the US, and internationally so I have a track record of success. My global perspective has shaped my ability to empathize and respond to any personality, communication style and leadership challenge.

Approach

In over 30 years of organizational development experience teaching and coaching leaders at various stages of career and organizational change, I’ve developed a very clear worldview on which leadership behaviors lead to cultures of excellence and success and which do not.

I believe that the issues that hold back progress in organizations are the people relationship issues – not the subject matter or the content of the work itself. Research also supports this idea.

I believe that dialogue is the core of culture and the basic unit of work. How people talk to each other absolutely determines how well an organization will function.

I believe that most organizations do great work, but they forget to connect the plumbing and risk having it all go down the drain. Communication and conflict management, collaboration and team work, leadership and execution discipline, employee and customer engagement, performance and productivity systems, and feedback and learning culture are all connected together to drive the results all organization want.

I work with leaders to hook up all the plumbing.

PHILOSOPHY

I also believe that 20% of your energy should be devoted to your work, while the other 80% should be devoted to self-improvement. This is what fuels your work and makes it better than anyone else’s.

Finally, I believe that your outer conditions are a reflection of your inner reality. Your circumstances reveal you to yourself. Where you are right now is entirely where you deserve to be. If you want something different, then you have to improve you.

I created this site to help people be the most effective human beings they can be; in short, to help them find their inner awesomeness! You might say I am an evangelist for effectiveness – an alchemist of ideas.

In the best organizations, success is fueled by a shared vision, values, purpose and goals;
a strong culture supported by honest communication; common respect and understanding of the organization’s limited resources; and across-the-board acceptance of the direction and urgency required to achieve excellence.

But some organizations can’t seem to get out of their own way. Teams work at
cross-purposes, waste valuable resources, and become bogged down with bureaucracy
and red tape. In these organizations, form becomes more important than substance,
and the blame game and mistrust is rampant.

Please like, comment, and share. Most importantly, please subscribe at the top of the page for fresh exclusive content, announcements and free publications delivered to you directly. I always strive to research, write, and curate quality content with care so you’ll never receive junk in your inbox!

 

 

 

4 comments

  1. Hey! great little read about superhero leadership. I’m newly trying to harness more abilities around leadership. Your article was inspiring. Thank you!

Leave a Reply